1. Who are we?
2. What personal data do we process and for what purposes?
We process different personal data depending on the occasion and purpose. You will find more details in this section and in our general terms and conditions.
We generally collect your personal data directly from you, e.g. when you transmit personal data to us, when you obtain services from us and when you communicate with us.
However, personal data may also be collected from other sources. The latter concerns in particular the following data and sources:
- Information from public registers, e.g. the debt collection register, and from authorities;
- Information from private information providers such as credit agencies;
- Providers of online services, e.g. providers of internet analysis services, who collect information on our website and use it for evaluations (for more details, see the section "How do we process personal data in connection with websites, apps and email newsletters?");
- Details of financial service providers when you make payments to us;
- Details we receive from a company you work for, e.g. name, contact details, title, role, etc;
- Information about you that other people give us, for example as part of an official or legal process or in the course of communication with us.